The English Company Inc. is family owned and operated by KofC Knights since 1950. We have been an established and popular company in the Order with an excellent track record for best customer satisfaction. Order online 24 hours a day or by phone 1-800-444-5632 - Mon-Thurs 9:00 am-3:00 pm AND Friday 9:00 am-2:00 pm. Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, Checks and Money Orders.
- I recently ordered a Regalia package from your company. Needless to say, I am VERY satisfied with your products. The sword far exceeded my expectations...it is beautifully done with outstanding craftsmanship. The cape, chapeau and chapeau carrying case along with the sword carrying case are all superbly made. Your customer service department was very kind, friendly and professional while working to make to sure I was satisfied with order. Your customer service is second to none!! Be assured I will ALWAYS give you a big thumbs up recommendation. Well done English Company!! Sincerely and fraternally, John S.
- I want to express my sincere thanks for your wonderful and expedient service (wow!) Such professional and friendly service. We were surprised to get the order so fast. From Marvin D.
- Just wanted to say "Thank You" again for the beautiful plaques for the Council, they are perfect and look great! I appreciate all the help you have given to our brother knights! From Bill S.
- As F.N. of our Assembly, it is with great pride and pleasure that we extend to you and your staff, our gratitude for your prompt service to our requests for equipment. We have found that it only takes one phone call and your response time is outstanding and the supplies are excellent! Fraternally, Nestor D.
- As Master I bought all my gear through them great company and great people that work there. You buy from them and you get quality. Thank, Eugene D.
- Great company, I ordered some items online and received them quicker than I thought I would, I will most definitely order from them again in the future and tell all my brother knights to order from them as well. Thank you, Christopher B.